CaDA C51078W 329PCS Citroen C4 WRC 2008 Race Car APP And Remote Dual Mode Control Car Building Blocks Toy Set
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : BCSYC51078W
CaDA Bricks is proud to present the legendary Citroën C4 WRC 2008 (C51078W) World Rally model in 1/20 scale with great playing features. The easy-to-build, beginner-friendly design means that even little kids will be able to enjoy building this World Rally car. This model features lots of cool detailing like the rear wing, Citroën logos, and spear tire at the back hatch. The Citroën C4 WRC 2008 set is based on programmable chassis which allows for dual mode control to choose between standard radio control and phone app. With an array of cool features, like drag and drop programmable control or path-based movement that can be programmed according to your needs! The Citroën C4 WRC set is perfect for both playing and it can do an awesome display asset.
- Genuine authorization - Citroen's official authorized product, WRC2008 racing car, the exact ratio is 1:20, WRC event special model, WRC2008 champion vehicle, model car size: 19.8*9.6*8.2cm.
- Function-1. Dual-mode operation function: 2.4G+Bluetooth APP remote control to move forward, backward, turn left, turn right. APP controls multiple gameplays: remote control interface operation, gyroscope interface operation, path interface operation, and programming interface operation. Easy to build and easy to use, there are many movable parts of the product itself that can be played with and simulate other actions of the real car.
- Collectible value - This Citroen is a racing WRC2008 champion vehicle. It has a high commemorative and collection value and is definitely an excellent collection for car MOC enthusiasts.
- IDEAL GIFT - Great birthday gift for adults and boys and girls over 14 years old or a great gift for Christmas. Perfect gift. Enjoy a happy parent-child interaction with this tech touring buggy.
- High quality - 329 particles are made of environmentally friendly materials and high-precision mold injection molding, including professional and detailed assembly instructions, the construction steps are very clear, and easy to install and disassemble. Each panel is fixed in place.
- Pieces: 329pcs
- Size: 19.8 x 9.6 x 8.2 cm
- Scale: 1:20
- Batteries not included
- Control Mode: App and Remote Controller.
- Charging: USB
- Recommended Age: 6+
We offer Fast shipping on all orders(Temporarily exclude WA due to rail disruption)!
Your order will be dispatched within 1 working day of receiving payment (Monday-Friday) by AusPost with Tracking and you should expect to receive it in the next couple of days (Delivery time varies based on your location).
For estimate delivery time to your State / New Zealand, please refer to Auspost Website