Musical Stacking Rings Colorful Stackable Rings With Sound and Light Effect Lovely Lion Shape
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : BBHE0294
- Design and Quality: This toy includes five textured stackable rings that encourage reach, grasp and release hand skills. A sound effect can be heard every time your little one shoots a ring, plus its wobbly design add a little bit of fun and challenge. Seven different songs can be played once the baby lion is pressed on top of the stacked rings. The smallest ring has small balls inside that rattles when moved. And the lion’s mane is made of soft, food grade silicone that is safe for babies to put into mouth and explore.
- Benefits: Musical experiences in childhood can actually accelerate brain development, particularly in the areas of language acquisition and reading skills. (2016 Study University of Southern California's Brain and Creativity Institute). Dancing to music helps in building motor skills and it also provides an outlet for creativity and self-expression. This musical stacking ring is also a great tool of play to develop hand skills (reach-grasp-carry-release) and encourage awareness of cause and effect.
- Safe for Babies: This toy is made of BPA-free and phthalate-free materials. Two AAA batteries are needed to activate sound effects and songs during play.
- Material: Silicon, ABS plastic
- Recommended Age: 6 month+
- Packing size: 16cm x 15.5 cm x 27 cm;
- Product size: 14cm x 14cm x 23.5 cm
- 1 x Baby Stackable Rings
We offer Fast shipping on all orders(Temporarily exclude WA due to rail disruption)!
Your order will be dispatched within 1 working day of receiving payment (Monday-Friday) by AusPost with Tracking and you should expect to receive it in the next couple of days (Delivery time varies based on your location).
For estimate delivery time to your State / New Zealand, please refer to Auspost Website