Addictive Magic Rainbow Ball Cube Fidget Puzzle Education Toy for Kids Adults Fun
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sku : NTXSD10395
Magic Rainbow Ball is a Rubix cube with 12 holes and 11 colorful balls inside that you fidget to pass balls from one hole to the other.
Your objective is to scramble the colored balls, and then figure out how to get them all back into their matching coloured slots in all holes. The balls can be moved around using the empty hole, which allows the puzzle to be jumbled. Move all of the balls back into their proper places to solve the rainbow ball puzzle!
The puzzle ball might look simple at first, but this fun addictive puzzle will keep kids busy for long periods of time. Exercising your memory and hands-on skills is a perfect educational toy that will keep anyone busy for long periods of time.
- Rainbow ball magic cube made of eco-friendly ABS engineering plastic, safe, non-toxic, lightweight and durable.
- The balls can be moved around using the empty hole, which allows the puzzle to be jumbled.
- Move all of the balls back into their proper places to solve the rainbow ball puzzle!
- This rainbow ball puzzle is really a great fidget puzzle toy, not quite difficult as a cube that you feel like you are never going to be able to fix, but not too easy either.
- Not too big for a child’s hands, and not too small for an adult’s hands.
- There are no kids who will not fall in love with the rainbow ball game, and it can improve your kids’ skills of thinking, cooperation and fine motor skill.
- These magic rainbow colour balls are sturdy and move smoothly and never get stuck. It is an ultimate gift for kids, adults and elders.
- Color: White
- Size: about 7cm
- Material: Plastic
We offer Fast shipping on all orders(Temporarily exclude WA due to rail disruption)!
Your order will be dispatched within 1 working day of receiving payment (Monday-Friday) by AusPost with Tracking and you should expect to receive it in the next couple of days (Delivery time varies based on your location).
For estimate delivery time to your State / New Zealand, please refer to Auspost Website